First Baptist Church - Saratoga, Wyoming -  Reaching, Growing, Sharing

Categories

Outreach
Welcome
powered by

My Blog

Great Fellowship

Thank you all for coming to the War Room movie Sunday night.
We had 16 in attendance (4 churches represented).  It was great time of
fellowship and prayer together.  May it motivate us to pray more fervently
and purposefully in our lives and the lives of our churches.  It was great
have the Family of God together it was a great encouragement and support
for everyone.  For Bible Study resources, you can order from Lifeway at
www.lifeway.com.

13 Comments to Great Fellowship:

Comments RSS
ibuyessay.com review on Monday, February 18, 2019 3:40 PM
Well, Really love these guys voice with Basic tracks (rhythm guitar, bass, drums, keys. Very curious to listen to the new album. I use your music to get some relaxation after doing work for writing. I hope it would it would be an amazing one.

homeworkforme.com on Thursday, March 07, 2019 7:28 AM
I love to go to such places. I know, it would give great knowledge and internal peace. I think you should share the date and place of an event with us. Thanks

replica audemars piguet watches on Friday, March 29, 2019 9:17 PM
I can see that you really love Siberian Pear trees and you take a good care of it because if not, it will never turn out to be as beautiful as in the picture.

Cat5e plenum on Monday, April 01, 2019 5:38 AM
This blog is about religious Renaissance which is epitomized as the fulcrum of prosperity and gleefulness. This blog is transcendental while having a good gesture of peace and greetings for the enlightenment of the cohorts

fortnite how to get free v bucks on Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:57 AM
With the salvation of the world, many V-Bucks awards are available for you to use in the game mode.

writersdepartment.com review on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:16 AM
This is the fantastic blog of movement maestro that I ever have seen before. I have read it in my free time and have gained lots of information on it which is very new for me. Thanks for sharing it such great info!

Packers and Movers Delhi on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:56 PM
With the support of the Packers and Movers in Gurgaon you can easily and finally able to relocate throughout Gurgaon regions. This is great opportunity for you where you are provided the reliable and most comfortable moving service provider in Gurgaon that providing you the reasonable moving services. Yes, there is no more charge by this moving agency while it offers you relocation services at very affordable rates only. In such way you can perfectly move with the relocation service provider in Gurgaon only.

Dissertation Help UK on Friday, April 26, 2019 11:47 AM
Not my type movie and I am not interested in it too. But yeah it would be a great share for many who are waiting for this movie.

lightwordreviews.com on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 1:09 AM
Oh I really missed that gathering.I kept asking my friends but their schedules were so tiring so could not attend.But no worries,next time.

https://homeworkforme.com on Thursday, May 30, 2019 4:27 AM
These days I am planning to continue my studies. Your post is very educational and informative at the same time. You should keep sharing more good content. Thanks.

real xbox live codes on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 3:15 AM
Only a few people know that the Xbox was Microsoft's first attempt to create something for the game console market and the success is there.

Cat5e plenum on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 11:03 AM
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

Whale Watching in Cabo on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:04 AM
Close and personal whale watching encounters in Cabo San Lucas. Check availability and book online Cabo San Lucas only dedicated Whale Watching Company.