First Baptist Church - Saratoga, Wyoming -  Reaching, Growing, Sharing

Categories

Outreach
Welcome
powered by

My Blog

Fall Colors and events

It has been a busy summer and it is hard to believe it is coming to a close!  The fall colors show the Lord's splendor and glory, what a blessing!  We are hosting the Homeward Bound Trio on October 21st at 11:00 am.  Be sure to mark your calendar and plan to attend this gospel concert.
                            Pastor Ken

8 Comments to Fall Colors and events:

Comments RSS
James Stern on Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:02 AM
Amazing sharing, thanks for sharing with the online community. Shareit uTorrent Pro youtube go
Reply to comment

essayontime essay on Monday, April 22, 2019 9:49 AM
I like attending concerts but gospel concert is a different one. Worshiping God is my favourite thing to do. I love reading gospels and listening with worship songs. Every time that I am attending gospel concerts, I have this big relief in my heart and peace of mind. I just can’t contain my emotions every time we’re talking about God because I know how blessed I am even I know that I don’t deserve it sometimes. I hope others will be encouraged to attend too.

essayroo on Monday, February 04, 2019 4:17 AM
Along these lines, those individuals needs to lose their weight and stay stable and never turned out to be fat than must do yoga however a few people not think about the yoga and they do overwhelming activity yet they not get subterranean insect advantage of this activity so they get the yoga book through this post and stay fit.
Reply to comment

best writing services on Monday, February 18, 2019 5:16 AM
An event for the glory of our Lord is something that we should choose over an event that has well known personality. I find it special to attend gatherings like this. I already attended a conference before and it is like attending an event more special than other events. This must be shared with other people because they will have a good moment right after attending it. God is showing it to people who wants to be blessed. This will be more special.
Reply to comment

Toronto Limousine Service on Friday, March 01, 2019 7:22 AM
All of our limousines in Toronto are equipped with tracking software in order to confirm the status of our rentals, calculate the accurate.
Reply to comment

Milton Party Bus on Saturday, March 02, 2019 1:19 AM
Milton Limo Services is a well-reputed name in the transportation industry and excels in providing a wide range of limousine rental services for an array of events and purposes.
Reply to comment

papercheap reviews on Tuesday, March 05, 2019 8:17 AM
Quickly this site might irrefutably become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, because of the persistent posts as well as critiques.
Reply to comment

hard reset xiaomi on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:15 AM
Easily this fabulous website may perhaps it goes without saying be well-known within many blog persons, with the aware articles or reviews or perhaps opinions.
Reply to comment